Monday 25 September 2017

Kraft Plus - September challenge

what's the buzz?


 I found this challenge to be a challenge. My inspiration took a winding path, with a few options being rejected, before I decided to run with this idea. I am still not sure if this page is finished...it may have some tweaking before it goes into the album. 

Dexter..be happy


Products used: Colour Blast colour paste - leather & deep water; Tim Holtz distress ink - faded jeans, A2Z chipboard frame (cut in half), Charms Creations heart, Studio Calico wood veneers, alphabet stickers, flairs and brads from my stash.

Thanks to Sandra and the Kraft Plus team for their great challenges and thank you also to all the sponsors that support Kraft Plus.

6 comments:

  1. This looks wonderful.. I love how the teal color on the back ground really adds pop to your page.. thanks for joining in with Kraft+ this month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and awesome background details, colours and textures. Glad you played along with us at Kraft+.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely animal - I'm sure he needs lots of ball time. Love the hessian heart and the sweet button. Thanks for joining us Kraft+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Helen. Yes Dexter is a very energetic dog, but very lovable.

      Delete