Saturday 30 September 2017

Kraft Plus - October Challenge

I can see clearly now


Hello crafty friends. This month I was honoured and very excited to be asked to be a guest designer for Kraft+ with their "I can see clearly now" challenge for October. What a fun challenge, you need to include something clear on your creation. 
Why not pop over to the Kraft+ Blog, be inspired by the Design Team and enter this fantastic challenge.

Sharing my creation - 'Sweet'
Another photo taken while at Monarto open range zoo. Yes I do love visiting zoos, love taking photos of the animals, and I do love meerkats!


I wanted to try a 'less is more' approach with this layout, utilising negative space, while also keeping an earthy, natural feel.  For the see-through elements I have used vellum strips and flowers. To create the vellum strips I roughly tore the vellum and inked the edges, after they were glued down I added some accents with Distress Crayons. The vellum flowers are an assortment from my stash. The chipboard pieces (Dusty Attic and 2 Crafty) I have kept raw, except for the title which was inked with Distress vintage photo. 

Thank you to Sandra and the team at Kraft+ for another great challenge.
Thanks also to all the sponors for such wonderful prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment