Monday 30 January 2017

Scrapbooking Top 50 - January

SBT50 - Be happy, Be Bright, Be You


Be Totally Awesome!
This quote is a wonderful fun way to start the year.
It may have taken me awhile to find the right photo for this page, but I think this one is perfect.


I wanted to use the metallic gold from the moodboard, so I started with some gold texture/crackle paste for the background stars and smeared around the edge of the paper. For extra shimmer...a harlequin stencil and Colourarte radiant gel and a heart stencil and Shimmerz Texturez. 
After adding the quote, and adding to the quote, I finished the page with washi tape, metallic flowers, giant rhinestones, enamel dots, new bradz and die cuts.

9 comments:

  1. Such a fun page! Thank you for joining us at SBT50 this month

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw your LO at Scrapbooking Top 50 and wanted to come over and take a closer look. It's stunning!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen. Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Delete
    2. Hi Karen. Thank you for the lovely comment.

      Delete
  3. Wow Carolyn, I love all the details on your page! Thanks for joining us this month at SBT50

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much to look at on your page! Beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chloe. I had a lot of fun with this page. Thanks to the team at SBT50 for all their hard work .

      Delete