Saturday 28 January 2017

Off the Rails Scrapbooking - January challenge

Off the Rails - Monochrome challenge


This is my first time entering the Off the Rails challenges.
I thought this photo taken by my husband during one of his cycling adventures, would be perfect for the monochome moodboard.

Don't follow your dreams chase them.


It all started with some Shimmerz Texturez in blue (zig zag) and white (chevrons), followed by some mist in a lighter blue and white.
I opened out some white paper ribbon, and stuck this down next to some washi tape.  The chipboard pieces I painted with white gesso. To complete the page I added three embellishment clusters, some random enamel spots. There are some darker blue micro beads around the embellishment clusters, but they barely show up in this photo.

8 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous page. Love your background work! Thanks for joining us at OTR :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beuatiful page!!!! I loved! Thanks for joining us at OTR!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's stunning page. I love blue color. Thanks for playing with us on Off the Rails Scrapbooking blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page with lots of great background work. A perfect quote and a wonderful photo! Great job.
    Thanks for joining us at Off the Rails Scrapbooking.
    Louise xo

    ReplyDelete