Thursday 4 October 2018

Scrap Matrix - October challenge

You've got mail


Love


Recently my husband and I celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary and this photo was taken while enjoying a overnight stay in Adelaide.


The mail elements I have used: stamp shaped wood veneer frames (from Scrap Matrix), a postcard silver charm, tags.

Products available from Scrap Matrix - 13@rts paper, 7 Dots tags, ALL and Create stencil (triangles), texture paste, Prima watercolours, Dina Wakley scribble sticks.





Thanks Vicki and the Scrap Matrix team for a great challenge.




2 comments:

  1. This is positively divine Caz! The blues are super dreamy and those wood veneer postal framed look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alison. You and Helen inspired me to enter. I had a lot of fun with this page.

      Delete