Tuesday 21 August 2018

Colour Stories Inspiration Case #259


Thank you Debbi and the CSI team for challenging us each month, and finally, after a few months off, I am so excited to have been able to solve this case. 

Go Strikers


How I solved the case:

I have used the colour palate of bright white, bright sky blue, medium muted orange, powder blue and black.

From the evidence: solid white background, speech bubble and stamping.

From the testimony: I have documented about a day/night trip to the cricket.

Thanks for stopping by!

5 comments:

  1. What can I say other than WOW! I wish I could see your layout in real life because I want to pore over the magnificent background you have created!!!! How utterly sublime!!
    Thank you for joining us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. You gotta love texture paste, paint and stamps....best toys ever!

      Delete
  2. Great layout!! Thank you for playing with us at CSI! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much fun in this background! I love all the various templates used and cheery colours. Thanks for sharing at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing background work! Love all the sparkle too! So happy to have you playing with us at CSI!

    ReplyDelete