Friday 21 July 2017

D-Lish Scraps - July challenge

Primrose Lane


Always remember
At first I was unsure of what to do for this challenge.  While I often use aqua and red, I do not usually work with aqua and red together. However, as soon as I saw this photo of Kenzie at the Honour Roll at the Australian War Memorial,  I knew it was perfect for the Primrose Lane challenge. 


For the background I have used a checker plate stencil with matt texture paste on the left hand side, and a small cross stencil with clear gloss texture paste on the right hand side. On the left, I added some watercolour paint, and on the right I have sprinkled some colour powder. I have added some washi tape down the middle, the script tape from a previous JAP kit, is still my favourite 'go to' washi tape. The rest of the embellishments are from the Primrose Lane kit. I have finished the layout with a 2 Crafty chipboard title.

Thank you to Amanda and the team at D-Lish Scraps for another challenging challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment