Saturday 24 June 2017

Kraft Plus June Challenge

Kraft plus one


Enchanting
It is so great to actually finish a layout for the Kraft plus challenge. The past two months did not get past the 'that's a great challenge.....' 
I have kept this layout quite simple, loving the black, kraft and red palette. 
I also challenged myself to use some things that have been in my stash for quite a while...the chipboard title and bird. All part of a long overdue de-cluttering!

A big Thank You to Sandra for all her hard work organising the Kraft plus challenges, and to the design team for their fantastic inspiration.

4 comments:

  1. HI Carolyn, we are so glad you have joined in with Kraft+ this month with your lovely layout, I love the red stencilling on the back ground.. a beautiful photo too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning page with the bold red and the darling heart from Charms. Thanks for joining us at Kraft+

    ReplyDelete