Friday 6 January 2017

Scrap the Girls - January challenge

Scrap the Girls - January challenge
http://scrap-the-girls.blogspot.com.au/


Henna Art
This is my first entry in a Scrap the Girls challenge. I loved the mood board for December, the pretty peach colours, but I didn't have a suitable photo and in the end simply ran out of time.
When I saw the January mood board I knew that it was perfect for these photos taken in May when Kenzie and I volunteered at the RACE - Racial and Cultural Event held locally.


I used my new ColourArte radiant gel for the background, with a Couture Creations stencil. The chipboard (thin) hearts with a henna style design worked beautifully with the page. The flowers are a mixed bunch from my stash.

2 comments:

  1. This is the perfect photo for this challenge and you have created an awesome layout. Thanks for playing along with us at STG xx

    ReplyDelete