Thursday 29 December 2016

CSI: Colour Stories Inspiration Case file #219

Loving These Moments
CSI case file 219

 How I solved the case.
The sketch: I wanted to use a 6 x 4 photo for this layout, and adapted the sketch to suit. I have kept most of the embellishments going across the page, but in place of other photos I have also placed some washi tape, brads and stars going down the page.
The scheme: The colours in the photo really worked well with the colour scheme. The chipboard I painted olive green, lots of bright red embellishments, the journalling is on light kraft and the photo is matted with black and white.
Evidence: I have used ribbon- red and black, metal brads - glittery gold, and wood veneer stars. 
Testimony: the inspirational word "wish"; I actually wish so much for my daughter...but it would not all fit on one page!


I am really happy with this page. My daughter recently graduated from high school and it is exciting to be scrapping her high school formal photos.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photo and a lovely page, Carolyn! Those flowers are pretty and the textures add so much interest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Debbi. There are some really lovely photos of the 'team' from the high school formal.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete