Monday 28 November 2016

D-lish Scraps - Peacock Parade

D-lish Scraps November Challenge


Beautiful
 This is my first time entering a D-lish Scraps challenge. I was enticed by the bright vibrant colours of the November mood board. 


This photo was taken at the Mt Lofty Botanical Gardens a few years ago. A section of the gardens is devoted to magnolia trees. There are various varieties and they are all beautiful. Hiding behind the flowers (unsuccessfully) is my eldest daughter, also beautiful, hence the name for my page.

The background of my layout was created using some Shimmerz texture pastes and mist. I also used the mist to colour the cheesecloth. The floral embellishments are from various flower packs...whatever I had in the correct colours. The wood veneer word and heart, I painted white, I love the white on white of the title.

3 comments: