Friday 4 January 2019

Colour Stories Inspiration Cold Case #271


How exciting, CSI are celebrating their 7th Birthday! Congratulations to Debbi and all the CSI team, an awesome effort. Thank you to all the amazing sponsor over the past 7 years.

Cold Case #271 - My investigation
What a great idea, I love it. I am sure we all have a secret stash that we need to use up!

What a catch


From The Scene I was inspired by the colour palate - the blues, white and grey, but opting to use a burnt orange rather that the red. 

Product clues - I have used paper that is about 5 years old, with a texture paste background that I 'toyed with' last year but did not end up using. I have used 3 older stamps that I have had for a long long time but barely used (I think 2 of these will now go into my collection that I donate to a local primary school). Also from the 'why did I buy that selection' - some wire thread (wrapped around the chipboard circles) and some cork stickers that I love but find difficult to use.

Design clues - I have incorporated a wreath look with the chipboard circles.




Thanks for stopping by. I hope your new year has started well. Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment