Saturday 22 December 2018

Colour Stories Inspiration Case # 267


Happy

This is my husband at the finish of the TDU Bupa stage - having just completed over 150kms of cycling!! An awesome effort. 


How I solved the case:

I was inspired by the colour scheme, particularly the white, turquoise and bright olive green - there are splashes of crimson and pink.

From the evidence file I have used: a grid patterned stamp, hearts and stars.

From the testimony I was inspired by the word Joy (happy).

Some close ups.





Thank you to Debbi and all the CSI team; thanks also to the amazing sponsors.

Wishing everyone a happy and safe holiday season.

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that background!!!! Your little details are great - that bike & the gears are perfect!! Thanks for joining us over at CSI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, Carolyn! That background! And all the textures and details! A standout for sure!

    ReplyDelete