Saturday 7 October 2017

Scrap Matrix Challenge

My Happy Place challenge


Hello crafty friends. It is very exciting to be entering the first ever Scrap Matrix challenge....although Vicki has very generously been sponsoring other challenges for a long time now.  I was inspired by the colours of the moodboard, and have used some 'warts and all' photos from my scrap space.

Imagine
 I am lucky to have a 'room' to my own, although I do have to share it with our cat Smudge. I have been using this space for almost a year now and there are still some things in the 'I don't know where to put this' pile, so the evolution continues.


Because my layout background and photos are very busy, I have kept the embellishments very simple.

Products from Scrap Matrix: 13@rts Rainbow Colour - bordeaux, navy (duo); Ayeeda Mist Chalk - yellow amber, turquoise, dirty pink; Ayeeda Ink - black; Ayeeda Gesso - white, Faber Castell - whipped spackle (love this); Colour Arte Radiant Gel - vavoom red; and (not sure of the brand) wood veneer title 'imagine'.

Thanks to Vicki and the Scrap Matrix team for a fun challenge, can't wait to see future challenges. 
Cheers and Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Absolutely fabulous. Love all the words colours and just everything about this. Thank you for playing along with us here at Scrap Matrix. ❤

    ReplyDelete