Thursday 17 November 2016

Show us your stuff - November challenge


The Show us your stuff challenge this month was to scrap a page with no people allowed.  This was the perfect opportunity for me to scrap a photo taken when visiting the farm where I lived as a child.


My hand made elements are some Scrapper's Garden flowers, the apricots tones coordinate beautifully with the earthy colours I have used.

For the background I used texture paste and mist, with a touch of washi tape.  The chipboard cogs are inked with dark brown and rust, and rubbed with gilders paste. I have complemented these with some rusty metal washers. The circular frame was heat embossed with a blend of aged bronze and ivory powders.


1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous layout. I love the brickwork background. Thanks for joining us at SUYS.

    ReplyDelete