Thursday 1 February 2018

Kraft Plus February Challenge.


I am very excited to be representing A2Z Scraplets for this months Kraft Plus challenge - ABBA thank you for the music - mamma mia. Pop over to the Kraft Plus blog and check out all the inspirational pages - then create a project and play along.


I was inspired by the ABBA song I do, I do, I do, I do, I do.
Perfect to finally scrap some photos from my wedding...we celebrate our 20th anniversary this year so about time!


A2Z Scraplets had the perfect chipboard piece (times 2). I have kept the chipboard raw to match with the earthy tones on the page.


To create the background I used crackle texture paste (gold) with a cobblestone stencil, spraying dark brown mist around the edges. I coloured some muslin with a gold mist and used this under the photo with some micro beads. I added some touches of red to accentuate the red lining of my dress. The red mesh heart was a 'Christmas gift tag'.

No comments:

Post a Comment