Thursday 29 December 2016

D-Lish Scraps - Peaches & Cream


D-Lish Scraps December Challenge


Too Cute
 The peaches and cream moodboard looked very pretty. I was keen to use my 'Just add paper' December kit when I created this layout, it really did make it easier to put the page together. 

And who doesn't love meerkats? I thought the sandy background colours of this photo would go well with the moodboard, while giving a different twist to another "zoo" picture.

The background hearts were created using Shimmerz Texturez and a tinted matte texture paste, I also added some acrylic hearts and a couple die cuts. Most of the embellishments came from the JAP kit, complemented by a few extras 'bits and pieces'.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Carolyn. I adore that photo! Wishing you all the best for a fabulously scrappy 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather, and a happy 2017 to you also.

    ReplyDelete